Show number two, this one including our first podcast-savvy local musician. More great artists to come, too. This one’s got everything, from music to news, from kids to food, the wife returns with more on movies, and I take you to the beach.
Actually, the wind was pretty bad, so the beach is almost indistinguishable from static, but if you close your eyes and imagine real hard, I’m sure you can still feel the sand at your feet and the seaspray in your hair.
In this show:
- 00:15 HawaiiUP Aloha
- 01:25 HawaiiUP Headlines: Around Hawaii, Around The House
- 07:25 Hawaiian Music and Podcasting
- 10:00 “Island Days” by Pali from In Harmony
- 14:12 Dim Sum at Good Luck Chinese Restaurant
- 20:00 Pith of Pop: Podcast Edition
- 23:40 Blank Audio Postcard: Magic Island
- 26:00 Inevitable Podcasting Talk
- GeekNewsCentral.com and PodcastConnect.com
- March 24: Town Square on Hawaii Public Radio
- March 28: Podcasting for Business
- April 7: Podcasting: Talking to the World