This edition of “The Transmission” follows the Nov. 30 episode, “What Kate Did.” Kate’s original crime is revealed, Shannon is laid to rest, Mr. Eko gives Locke a new piece of the “Orientation” puzzle, and Michael makes contact on the computer. Got comments?
- 00:00 Introduction
- 03:20 Recap
- 19:46 Discussion
- 29:44 You All Everybody (Feedback)
- 50:00 The Forward Cabin (Spoilers)
- 54:25 LostLine
- Get iTunes and Subscribe
- Sayid in Kate’s Flashback
- Locke’s Crossword Puzzle (The Fuselage)
- Gilgamesh (Wikipedia)
- Audacity (Free Recording Software)
- Upcoming Episodes – Spoilers (AICN)
- Fame’s a breeze for Holloway – Spoilers (USA Today)
Special Show Topics:
- “What Kate Did” Reaction
- Season Two: So Far, So Good?
- Lost on the Web: Official Sites, Fan Sites, Forums…
- Grand Theories: What’s Going On?
- Season One Revisited: Highs, Lows, and Hindsight
To download this LostCast, click the “Pod” icon below, or cut-and-paste the following URL: