Show number five, in which we hear from two beautiful ladies (as they talk about kids TV and a new kids movie), and hear two great songs (one a sweet and lilting Hawaiian tune, the other not). We take a stroll through a store you’ll only find in Hawaii (or, maybe, Tokyo). All this after I rag on a few local politicians for fun, and ramble a bit about my daughter. Interestingly, while I expected this to be a short one, it still filled a full half hour.
In this show:
- 00:45 HawaiiUP Menu
- 01:20 HawaiiUP Headlines: Fat Teachers, Gravity
- 09:40 “Ain’t It The Truth” by The Crud
- 12:50 Blank Audio Postcard: Ukulele House
- 15:40 Pith of Pop: Podcast Edition
- 19:00 Katie on “Robots”
- 22:20 “Kihoalu Music” by Island Riddim
- 27:30 Podcasting on HPR’s Town Square
- 28:35 Thank You!